Health & Well Being
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.
- Live with the 3Es—Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
- Make time to pray.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Play more.
- Read more books than you did last year.
- Sleep for seven hours every night.
- Take a 10-30 minute walk daily and while you walk, smile. :)
- Everything in moderation. Avoid excesses.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Let go of issues of the past. Don’t remind your loved ones of their mistakes of the past. It will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to be spent hating others. Replace hate with compassion.
- Make peace your past so it won’t ruin your present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Smile and laugh more.
- Relinquish your need to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- What others think of you is none of your business.
- Call your family often.
- Give something good to others each day.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over 70 and children under 6.
- Make at least three people smile each day.
- Do the right thing.
- God heals everything.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. The best is yet to come.
- Nothing happens to you. Everything happens for you.
- When you wake up in the morning, thank God for it.
- Your higher self is pure joy and love, so be joyful and loving!
Happy New Year to you!