Today’s Friday Funnies are nine hilarious off-the-cuff remarks by sports commentators as seen on Facebook. Here are the top nine comments by NBC sports commentators that they would like to take back:
- Weightlifting commentator: This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during the warm up and it was amazing.
- Dressage commentator: This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.
- Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
- Boxing Analyst: Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.
- Softball announcer: If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.
- Basketball analyst: He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn’t like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.
- At the rowing medal ceremony: Ah, isn’t that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.
- Soccer commentator: Julian Dicks is everywhere. It’s like they have eleven Dicks all over the field.
- Tennis commentator: One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them… . Oh my God, what have I just said?
Share this if you had a good laugh.
Have a happy Friday!