In this edition of Remembering Your Spirit, I thought I would share ten very simple commandments based on the American Red Indians proverbs. I think it sums up pretty much everything about how to live a good life.
- Remain close to the Great Spirit.
- Show great respect for your fellow beings.
- Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.
- Be truthful and honest at all times.
- Do what you know to be right.
- Look after the well being of the mind and body.
- Treat the earth and all that dwell thereon with respect.
- Take full responsibility for your actions.
- Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
- Work together for the benefit of all mankind.
American Indian Proverb
What are your personal commandments in life? I would love to hear them so share them with me at the end of this post.